I love a good fish taco; I've had many throughout Seattle, and I definitely have my favorites (looking at you, The Innkeeper!), but sometimes you need to adapt a recipe and satisfy your craving at home. Tim and I also really enjoy salmon tacos that we have at Lamplighter Public House, so we decided to try fish tacos at home with salmon!
Salmon Tacos Recipe
- 2-4 Salmon fillets, cut in long strips
- 2 Tbsp Salmon Rub seasoning
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, more if you want
- 1 cup Green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup Purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise (I use Vegenaise)
- ¼ cup Salsa Verde
- 5 dashes of Chipotle Sauce
- Soft Tortillas
Rub salmon with seasoning.
Meanwhile, combine the mayo, salsa verde, and chipotle sauce and mix well. Warm tortillas.
Find more recipes on the Emerald Eating page, or here!