List 15 fun facts about myself
Oh boy, I feel like I can't think of any more between this post and this one, but I'll try!
Actually scratch that, I'm making Tim do it, here you go:
- Shauna has a weird thing about getting her hands wet.
- Shauna will go from crying to laughing hysterically in seconds when watching movies.
- Shauna has changed the color of the walls in our spare room more times then I can count.
- Shauna reads super fast. I always try to catch her skipping pages but she passes the test every time.
- Shauna spent a lot of her childhood in and out of hospitals and doctors offices, so she's a champ when it comes to that stuff. She's had three surgeries since I met her and you'd never know by the next day.
- Shauna builds things.
- Shauna loves cupcakes, and had them instead of a wedding cake.
- Al Pachino's name makes Shauna laugh hysterically. And the "What kind of cheese is not yours? Nacho cheese."
- Shauna only has one cousin, who's 1 1/2 years old.
- Shauna only started liking Harry Potter in 2006!!!
- Shauna got an award the only year she played organized sports, basketball in 5th grade, for being the only one on the team to memorize all the plays.
- Shauna used to sing "if you want to decroy my quweter" instead of "if you want to destroy my sweater" when she was a little kid.
- Shauna loves to rap.
- Shauna drinks olive juice straight from the jar. A lot. It's gross.
- Shauna graduated college at 19. Actually she graduated community college at 17 first.
Come join the link up on Sar's blog!!